A single flexible covered rod, 39" in length with a meter long black cord & 1 Feather attachment.
Safer Plastic clip to attach the prey toys. No metal pin like other wand toys. Safer for your furkid
- No Fiberglass Splinters! Rod is covered in a red or yellow (colour preference unavailable) lightweight soft plastic sheath.
- Cord wrapping! The cord is attached at the top with a loop eye so less likely to get tangled in play. easily replaceable with a cord of your own.
- Soft grip handle for more comfort for the cat slave!
- Replacement Cord pack available so you do not have to buy a new rod if the cord is chewed.
- No Wand Falling Apart - wands are one piece.
The real feather refill is made with Flight and flank pheasant feathers from free roaming UK birds living a natural life before entering the UK food chain.
Also all Da Bird & Frenzy attachments can be clipped on using the free adapters included with each wand.
PLAY THERAPY -With The Wand fly the feather around in random sweeping movements like a bird in real flight. Your cat's attention will be completely focused. Talk to the cat with a light happy voice. During the flight, land or swoop the feather end close to your cat, they will be waiting for the right moment to catch their prey! When caught, play dead, take the chance to get away when the cat releases their grip! Repeating this routine will entertain and exhaust your cat.
You can use some feathers for the kill, then a cat treat. This completes the cats' natural cycle of hunt-catch-kill-eat.
Used regularly, This toy as play therapy can help with shy/ nervous cats, different kinds of behaviours and aid weight loss.