Why Choose UMIWE Cat Treats Sugar Ball For Your Cat?
1. Made of cat catnip, fish gelatin and various trace elements.
2. Help digestion and relax your cat.
3. Improve cat eyes health and brain nutrition.
4. Made your cat drink more water.
5. You can enjoy funny cat show.
6. Cat treats sugar ball is easy to feed & storage.
How to make cats close to cat sugar?
1. You can also grab it and let the cat try to chew it.
2. Give it directly to your cat and let the cat play by itself.
3. You can put the cat's favorite thing next to the cat sugar to attract it.
1. It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
2. Each contains a cat sugar and weighs about 10 grams.
3. Avoid direct sunlight and prevent cat sugar damage.
4.It is not recommended to eat it once, you can give the cat a period of time every day, cover it, and keep it in cold storage.
5. There are still some 2% of cats who don't know if this is eaten. They need to be adapted to eat. Please give it a time to adapt!
2 x Catnip Ball
? [Healthy Nutritive Ingredients]: Cat treats sugar ball is made of cat catnip, gold fish gelatin, which is rich in various trace elements like calcium, iron and zinc. Essential nutrition is good for healthy condition.
? [Great For Cat Health]: The sugar contains catnip, which can help digestion and relax your cat. Isinglass and trace element in cat sugar ball can improve cat eyes health and brain nutrition.
? [Drink More Water For Cat]: Licking the cat snack ball can help your kitties develop the habit of drinking more water. So the cat sugar ball can improve their urinary system health condition and change the cat's habit of not liking to drink.
? [Easy To Feed & Storage]: The bottom sticker is convenient to put the candy ball at any place, such as floor, wall, window or cat nest. It is also convenient for them to lick. There is a transparent protective cover for storage when your cat stop eating.
? [Enjoy Funny Show]: Cat snack ball contains natural catnip, which makes your cat get excited! Provide a burst of playful energy and helps cat to vomit its hair balls. You could expect those behaviors like playing, jumping, rolling, vocalizing.