Iams Cat Food, Adult Norwegian Salmon, 3 kg

Price: £10.14 £10.00
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2018-09-26 06:50:17 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.co.uk/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
You Save: £0.14 (1%)
Availability: In Stock
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Manufacturer Description

IAMS Cat Adult with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken1+6 years Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Salmon &Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 41%) is acomplete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours orpreservatives. Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice,salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins,fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg,calcium carbonate.Feeding Guidelines:Size of cat Grams per day2kg 25 - 40g3kg 40 - 60g4kg 55 - 75g5kg 70 - 95g6kg 80 - 115g

Product Features

IAMS Cat 3KG ADULT NORWEGIAN SALMON 100% complete and balanced premium pet food for adult cats Complete nutrition and an irresistible taste

Write a Review