Tips and note: 1. The temperature of most pets is 38 - 39 degree.36-43 degree is pet's favorite temperature in winter. 40 degree is recommended. 2. Leaving the pad in the open air will make the heat dissipate, then we suggest indoor use only.
3. You'll notice that the heated pad may not feel warm to the touch when your pet is not on the pad. It is normal. Pad begins to warm up only when pet lay on it for about 10 minutes!4. It is better to put this pad on pet's bed or blanket to achieve better resultsFeature: Pad Size: Rectangle 40*30cm Adaptor Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz Adaptor Output: DC 12V 2000mA Power: 15 Watts Adaptor certification: CE/UL/GS/BS/SAA/PSE/KC Length: 1.2m anti-biting cord + 1.7m power cord Temperature control: 25-55°C temperature adjustable.
1. Plug the DC adaptor into a safety-tested electrical outlet, then connect the pet heating pad to 12VDC adaptor and the output of the heating pad adaptor to standby.
2. Ensure the DC adaptor and the temperature control cord is positioned to the back of the pad, keep away from your pet's entry route to the heat pad.
3. Turn on: Press "power key", the display will show 25 degrees, which is the default temperature of the heat pad. Press"UP Key", the temperature will up by 5 degrees every time. Press "DOWN Key", the temperature will down 5 degrees. Totally 7 levels(25-55)
Notice: Anytime the heat LED indicator on, means the heat pad in heating. Heat LED indicator off means the heat pad automatic shutoff. When the temperature is lower than you set, it will automatic start.
4. Turn off: Press the Power KEY at any working state, display and heat LED off, heat pad into standby.
1 x Pet heating pad
1x 12V adaptor
2x fleece covers
Low voltage and power consumption; temperature control setting; 25 -55°C adjustable, keep pets warm without overheating him
Added bonus: two free zip up covers, super-soft fleece fabric, removable and washable.
Nice and long cable. Anti-biting power cord is very durable and resistant to dog's all attempt to destroy it
Huddled up in a ball and suffer winter's chill? history! This is dog's saving grace. Keep pets warm and secure on cold nights. No more take over your bed as they definitely spend most time on this pad taking a snooze
Ideal for older pets with aches and pains, newborn puppies or even if you just want a nice cozy bed for your furry friends!